Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What the fuck old guy?!

In Response To : Holocaust Museam shooting.

So I been thinking about this all day. This dude is a fucking nut job. How do you deny the fact that, that many people were murdered? Does he think they just fucking decided to pick up shop and fucking dip from earth? Also a big fuck you in order for the assholes that were doing interviews cause they were 'across the street' when it happened. Fuck you, seriously, go buy your airsoft gun, and watch the matrix pretending you're Neo again.

On a side note. Anyone else notice the huge trend in rediculous shit going down? Every three weeks theres another high profile shooting, and atleast once a month a plane crashes somewhere. I remember when I was a kid one plane goes down and it was like 4 or 5 months of news on it, now they couldn't do that if they tried, another couple would have already crashed. I am not sure who's at fault here yet. When I do. I'll get back to you with who needs a big fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment